EVBN - a five year EU-funded project that aims at strengthening the EU Business sector in Vietnam by facilitating market access through advocacy primarily with the Vietnamese Government, and assisting EU companies - in particular SMEs - from nations without existing representation in Vietnam, to better access and exploit business opportunities in Vietnam.
- Pro-active development and day-to-day management of EVBN’s regular events (seminars/webinars, luncheons/dinners, dialogues and networking events), including administrative and financial management
- Identification of and liaison with potential Vietnamese and foreign speakers for all regular and special EVBN events as required
- Liasing and maintaining good working relationships with the Vietnamese authorities/officials and the Vietnamese Business Associations, in particular the VCCI
- Identifying of Trade Shows and Fairs in Vietnam, and organizing the presence of EVBN (booth) at such events
- Production of maintaining both a monthly / annual calendar of events
- Production and distribution of all promotional materials related to regular and special EVBN events
- Liaison and acquittal of contracts with suppliers, venues and additional staff (interpreters, front of house staff etc) for all EVBN events