- Four-year college degree and at least 12 years of formal design and construction experience.
- Extensive knowledge of MEPF issues, construction cost, scheduling, estimating and engineering principles and techniques.
- Strong Knowledge of various construction methodologies and materials, installation procedures and tolerances and their limitations.
- Familiarity to Microsoft Office software and strong computer skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Prolog, Aconex or similar management databases.
- Microsoft Project and/or Primavera scheduling knowledge.
- Very strong English oral & written communication skills are a must.
- Only Malaysian applicants are allowed to apply.
Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
Candidate need to have experience in construction field and at least 12 years experience.