Grandkemang hotel Jakarta, managed by MESA Hotels & Resorts, is looking for young, creative, innovative, highly motivated and goal-oriented candidates as Director of Sales.
- Establish room rate structure and determine market mix to achieve budget and to remain competitive, with consideration to existing and changing market forces and competitor activities
- Works with Revenue Management and Rooms to attain the highest room yield achievable.
- Acquisition of new business and keeping good rapport with companies, corporations, event and conference organizers, wholesalers, airlines and tour operators to increase market share.
- Maintain regular consultation to ensure continuing support and to achieve target market mix and results on all levels.
- Propose and prepare the yearly sales budget and control its expenditures throughout the fiscal year
- To study daily and monthly arrivals and statistic reports to monitor business performance and trends.
- Ensure that all sales staff are summarizing the weekly sales activities in form of a weekly sales report, which must circulate through GM and MESA Head Office for acknowledgement.
- Prepare a monthly report in all aspects of sales and business development to the GM for managementís usage.
- Participate in the regular department head meeting and in all other meetings requested by GM.
- Negotiate best possible corporate contract rates and secure inclusion in targeted tour programs
- Conducting sales daily briefings and ensure their follow up.
- Following up immediately all clients comments, complains or recommendations.
- Developing new accounts for the properties by actively approaching to potential clients.