Our client is a leading web development company.
Oversee all web / mobile production (directly managing project managers & program managers) and indirectly overseeing other production resources (around 200 - 250) for international markets in daily management & tactical planning to achieve the highest level of productivity, quality, and profitability in accordance to company strategy. Manage and develop project management members (project managers and program managers) as well as the resource manager. Personally participate into project troubleshooting / performance improvements when needed.
Details of work areas:
- Manage the resources manager and a team of project and program managers including selection, training / coaching, direction, daily hands-on management, KPI setting and performance appraisals.
- Monitor production operations in projects, prospect proposals, and resource allocation on a daily basis.
- Monitor resource allocation and forecasting.
- Maintain direct contact with clients and account managers worldwide to ensure the quality of collaboration and delivery.
- Closely collaborate with resource supply functions and functional teams to acquire and distribute resources for production.
- Review and contribute to the production process and tools improvement with QA / process and other departments.