1. Marketing plan
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the firm.
- Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
- Translating business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate business unit growth.
- Develops marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment policy, nature of market, copyright and royalty requirements, and cost and markup factors.
2. Marketing budget
- Plan and administer the firm’s Marketing Operations budget;
- support development of regional marketing budgets.
3. Manage marketing suppliers
- Negotiates with media agents to secure agreements for translation of materials into other media.
- Edits materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
- Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies
4. Oversee business development activities
- Efforts through Business Development Coordinator
- Assisting attorneys in strategic planning for client presentations, beauty contests, etc.
- Offer coaching for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Work with regional offices on designing and implementing prospecting and client contact systems.
5. Oversee corporate communications activities
- External communications and systems
- Internal communications and systems
- Public relations efforts
- External vendors and consultants
6. Develop and administer marketing database
- Includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc.
7. Develop business unit
- Develop and deliver insightful presentations and strategies to the business unit and executive committee where appropriate.
- Ensure the integration of the business unit marketing function within that of the greater group, and ensure that the business unit optimizes its use of shared and support services.
- Assist the business unit to meet its objectives, live the values and culture and to practice company policies.
8. Manage marketing dept
- Supervise Marketing Assistant, Client Services Administrator, Communications Manager, Practice Development Manager and Regional Marketing Manager(s).
- Make staffing and hiring decisions within marketing department.
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
- Manage day to day activity with PR, press and marketing communications agencies