The Deputy Fundraising Director reports directly to the Fundraising Director of Greenpeace SEA and serves as the most senior member of the Fundraising Management Team.
The Deputy Fundraising Director supports the Fundraising Director in the delivery, coordination and management of the fundraising strategies to maximize long-term financial and public support for Greenpeace SEA. The Deputy Fundraising Director will supervise fundraising teams, providing mentoring and leadership on fundraising techniques, general organizational management, administration, finance, and strategic program development.
- Support the Fundraising Director with development and implementation of annual and multiyear development strategies, as outlined in the Organizational Development plans for Greenpeace SEA, to increase net revenues and ensure the organizationís long-term financial stability and growth
- Initiate the development and testing of new innovations to diversify fundraising approaches, spread risk across fundraising channels and capitalize on the potential that the Southeast Asian marketplace has to offer
- Responsible for GPSEA donor recruitment or retention strategies and targets (to be decided based on experience and skills set of successful candidate)
- Line management of Country Fundraising Managers and either the Regional Supporter Acquisition Coordinator or the Regional Supporter Relationship Coordinator and Regional Database Manager (to be decided based on experience and skills set of successful candidate)
- Supervise the development, presentation, implementation, tracking and regular reporting of country and program expenditure and revenue budgets.
- Motivate, train and support fundraising staff in order to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Introduce best practice procedures and work flow in all areas of responsibility
- Participate and where appropriate lead interdepartmental project teams, ensuring that fundraising opportunities are maximized.
- In coordination with the Human Resources Department recruit, train and develop staff within the department, evaluate staff work performance and recommend disciplinary action as necessary for staff s/he line-manages
- Help to determine the overall training needs for fundraising staff in conjunction with Fundraising Director
- Assist the Fundraising Director as required with the regular financial reporting and budget control of the Fundraising Department
- Report the success of program results in a timely manner to the Fundraising Director