Our client is the world leader in diagnostic imaging, information systems, dental and medical imaging systems and IT solutions; X-ray imaging systems for non-destructive testing and advanced materials for the precision films and electronics markets.
They create new value by integrating our distinctive and leading-edge technologies as well as turning out proprietary technologies to continue providing top-quality products and services that cultivate customer trust and satisfaction.
Through these efforts they transcend past boundaries of “Imaging and Information” to advance the development of culture, science, technology and industry across society and furthermore improve human health and protect the environment. Their products range is from Computer Radiography, Digital Radiography, Digital Mammography and etc.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses;forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed