offer job is expired.
- Expires on Aug 16, 2013
- Not specified
- Permanent - Full Time
- 8+ years
- Expat and local
Purchasing / Supply Chain
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will support the Managing Director in the formulation and implementation of a broad range of corporate strategic plans and ensure alignment with business units’ plans to meet medium to long term objectives of the company.
• Lead the Customer Service and Shipping & Logistics teams and involve in all hands-on operational aspects of the company to ensure timely service and customers’ satisfaction, ensure company’s profitability and cash flow to meet the business goals.
• Work with department heads to develop and implement plans for all aspects of operations including infrastructure, systems.
• Ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, policies and reporting procedures in place for daily operational matters.
• Involve in new initiatives and projects, spearhead the development, communication and implementation of key initiatives to support growth strategies.
• Put in place measurements, KPI framework and indicators to evaluate effectiveness of all processes, enhance productivity and service level.
• Present timely reports to the Managing Director on the operating condition of the company.
• Assist in budgeting and formulation of plans for the entire SEA.
• Masters’ degree or Bachelor's degree in any Management or related discipline
• Experience with Toyota Production System and the Toyota Way management philosophy
• 8 - 10 year experiences in strategic planning/consulting and project management
• Candidates coming from Manufacturing/ Supply Chain operations is an added advantage
• Strong business acumen, holistic mindset and stays abreast of important trends that may affect the organization’s competitiveness
• Detail-oriented and with ability to see how details will fit into the overall, bigger picture
• Resourceful and possesses the initiative to drive towards the end goals
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to interpret data and express implications of analysis
• Excellent organizational skills, communication, facilitation, & interpersonal skills