• Provide Compensation & Benefits strategy, initiatives, policies and guidelines to ensure market competiveness, align with company's philosophy and practices
• Analyze, evaluate, develop and administer for all compensation and benefits programs and practices to ensure internal equity and talent retention & attraction
• Conduct cost-benefit analysis, budget impact, communication kits for policy changes
• Manage, and recommend the year-end process including merit increases and promotion to maximize the annual budget efficiently and set up bonus scheme through all departments
• Prepare Compensation & Benefits annual budgeting, and monitor the actual expenses periodically and analyze the variance
• Prepare and forecast total remuneration cost & budget including local and expat employees
• Ensure the operation processes (salary planner, salary review, promotion, etc.) efficiency accurate and on time
• Manage and handle job evaluation and job grading to ensure alignment and consistency in the organization
• Conduct local salary and benefits survey and evaluate survey data to determine the company' competitive position and recommends compensation adjustment as a result of these studies.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Organization Development or related fields.
• Minimum 15 years experienced as professional HR with 10 years experienced in Compensation and Benefits Management
• Good knowledge of compensation & benefits and performance management.
• Good knowledge and conceptual understanding of the company job family models and.
• In depth understanding of Company remuneration & benefit, and HR policies and regulations.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.