EVBN - a five year EU-funded project that aims at strengthening the EU Business sector in Vietnam by facilitating market access through advocacy primarily with the Vietnamese Government, and assisting EU companies - in particular SMEs - from nations without existing representation in Vietnam, to better access and exploit business opportunities in Vietnam
- Establishing the EU-Vietnam Business Network (EVBN) Web-Portal with high-quality, up-to date market (entry) information on market access and operations in Vietnam. This includes drafting of own content as well as including content bought from third parties, as well as links to EU-Vietnam related information. The EVBN Web-Portal will also link to ASEAN related market (entry) information for European SMEs.
- Be the webmaster the EVBN website: Implement webpages, maintain content and oversee day-to-day management of the website, assure quality and filing integrity of web pages.
- Monthly Webinars, including finding topics and speakers in Vietnam as well as technical implementation.
- Drafting a comprehensive EVBN communications strategy, including responsibility for all of EVBN’s communication channels such as website, quarterly newsletters as well as leaflets, brochures and press reviews and releases.
- Establishing on EVBN website a database of existing service providers in Vietnam.
- Establishing IPR-Helpdesk functionality as well as “Ask the Expert” hotline on EVBN website, linking European SME’s to an expert in Vietnam who provides first-hand Vietnam market entry information.
- Supporting, as a contact- and liaison point, the Outreach Activities of EVBN in Europe and ASEAN in particular with regards to content, concept and executing EVBN’s quarterly “Roadshow” to Europe. And supporting EVBN’s trade missions/delegations, match-making, business partner research in Vietnam and Europe.Preparation and support of EU-ASEAN Business Summit and co-ordination with EU-ASEAN Business Council.
- Promote EVBN’s support services to European companies, in particular SME as well as: diplomatic missions, chambers of commerce, business associations and institutions in Vietnam, Europe and the ASEAN region. Develop and maintain good relations with local, regional and European trade fair and expo organizers