A Client Director will lead our digital client management team in Vietnam. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage, influence and grow our key clients, pitch for new business and build your own team. You will play a significant role in deciding which client we should bring our digital brand-building skills.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Client Director looking for an independent agency that punches above its weight. If you have a passion for digital and an entrepreneurial can-do attitude, you will enjoy the broad spectrum of opportunities in Bonsey Jaden. The role is a fast-paced and highly rewarding one for the right candidate and will be based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. You will report to our General Manager, Vietnam.
Please note: You must be either situated in (or nearby to) Ho Chi Minh, or willing to relocate there to qualify for this role.
Your key responsibilities:
- Be an all-round exemplary ambassador of Bonsey Jaden’s value of courage, honesty, team sportsmanship and deep collaboration.
- Own and grow the relationship with primary client point of contact and build relationships with senior and VP clients
- Ensure client expectations are clearly defined and managed at the start
- Manage client satisfaction throughout the campaign lifecycle and beyond, ensuring issues and challenges are actively identified and mitigated
- Manage commercials of account(s), including staffing and financials, and be responsible for the growth and profitability of accounts
- Build strong ties with leads across disciplines and departments to produce successful campaigns, maintaining high levels of communication throughout campaign lifecycle
- Interrogate work before client delivery to ensure it meets the brief and expectations
- Regional facilitation of knowledge, briefs, policies and best practices sharing across markets
- Develop strategic relationships with key external partners and be a point of escalation where needed
- Provide dependable support to senior management in strategic decisions related to agency’s portfolio of clients, resource management and organisation planning
- Analyze information skillfully provided by team members to problem solve creatively, troubleshoot, and develop alternative solutions.
- Build processes, templates and systems to support agency’s growth and scalability. This may include but not limited to, reporting templates, WIPs processes, briefing sessions, client management policies, etc.
- Line manage 1-3 direct senior reports to support career growth and development
- Provide timely and work reviews to the team to aid in their development and progress
What we can offer you:
- A positive, cordial and friendly working environment
- A proactive and progressive approach to career development
- Opportunities to travel in the region for cross-border collaboration and client work
- Exposure to a wide range of digital and creative work
- Open and direct channel of communication to direct managers and senior leadership
- A regional portfolio of clients that includes Mondelez, Glico Pocky, Walt Disney, Moose Toys, Pernod Ricard, Moose Toys, Invisalign, Facebook, AIA, Cetaphil, Unilever, Invisalign, Ciena etc.