- University degree holder in Finance, Economics, Quantitative Studies or MBA plus professional qualifications of CPA, CFA, FRM etc. will be preferable
- Minimum 10 yrsí fund management experience, 5 yrsí authorized fund management experience in fixed income / equities is a MUST
- Experienced in total return environment leveraging off of centralized research and trading.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Putonghua
- Capable to quickly analyze credit quality and respond to requests in timely manner
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to perform credit and equities analysis
- Good management and team development skills
- Excellent command of spoken English and Putonghua
- Occasional travel is required
Very attractive remuneration package with excellent fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your FULL RESUME (in MS WORD format) with availability, current and expected salary.