As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the COO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.Responsibilities
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive accounting system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with COO so as to identify his needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.