Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer (and matrix reporting to Head of Distribution of Global Office), the incumbent will act as a key member of the senior management team, responsible for all aspects of distribution and sales functions, including but not limited to Relationship Management, Business Development, Brokerage and Telemarketing.
- Formulate and execute short to long term strategic plans to support growth, profitability and operational objectives of Cigna Hong Kong;
- Direct the development and recommendation of measurable production and profit objectives which can be achieved through all channels;
- Create robust and sustainable channels for continuous sales growth;
- Manage and supervise all business and strategic activities pertaining to all distribution and sales aspects;
- Drive increased penetration of business through existing business partners and responsible for successful acquisition of new partners;
- Manage and grow existing broker relationship and analyze & test further broker channels;
- Provide leadership, direction and develop talent for Relationship Management, Business Development, Brokerage and telemarketing operations;
- Ensure effective collaboration with key internal business partners for the best deployment of sales and distribution strategies.