Builds install base market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of department sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the success for performance and development of the new and potential customers
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of solution and proposal marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts a review with all internal teams to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs with the focus to department productivity and effectiveness, and to provide insight for the improvement of company's sales and activity performance via sales intelligence to enter new markets and/or to acquire new customers.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performances of sales activities/status with business feasibility, overview, and projection.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports of new customers.
- Provides support to all function when requested by management.