“Sixt rent a car” is an international provider of quality mobility solutions. Our branches are one of our key business unites, contributing to our constant business success and the most important meeting ground with our customers. Our aim is not only to provide a high-end standard of customer satisfaction but also a worldwide mobility solution catered to the needs of our clients. For further information please take a look at http://www.mastercarrental.com.
About Sixt in Thailand: Sixt is operated by Master Car Rental (MCR) which is an affiliate company of MGC-ASIA. We possess a master licensee of the global car rental franchise from Germany in 7 South East Asia countries. Working with Sixt provides extensive professional experiences as well as international work environment.
The Brand Manager will oversee the performance of a single branch aboard at Vientiane, Laos. He or She would lead the team consisting of customer service agents, accounting & finance officers, operational staff and drivers. It is essential to keep the coordination among several divisions such as Sales & Marketing, Operation, Accounting and Finance at the HQ in Thailand. The business target is to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in and keeping a high margin of profitability at your branch.
Operation Manager / Managing Director
- Branch Management and Organization
- To be responsible for operating results for the branch.
- Analysis, correction and improvement measures for achieving the sales targets for the branch.
- Conducting marketing strategies in order to develop sales target.
- Monitoring sales performance, and managing the KPI’s (e.g. Utilization, CSI, and Incremental Sales) in the branch.
- General Administration of the branch to ensure that branch showroom, Vehicles, buildings and stores are kept and maintained in proper upkeep.
- Attending to the Sixt corporate identity (paperless counter, professional uniform, promotional materials)
- Optimizing processes and workflows to enhance work efficiency
- Keeping track and appraising the management of the competitors' product / pricing / marketing and promotional activities in the branch areas.
- Fleet and Vehicle Management
- Fleet planning for the own branch both high and low seasons
- Following operation manager’s instructions for car repairs and maintenance
- Managing collaborations with repair shops and insurance companies regarding accident replacement business
- Making sure on vehicles’ condition and cleanliness. Checking carefully for damages, missing parts, and fuel level
- Customer Service / Sales
- Planning, motivating and managing customer service staff to achieve the target, retain high customer satisfaction level and maintain a positive image of the company
- Acquiring new customers and developing relationships with existing customers
- Executing branch operations according to the standard Sixt Service guidelines
- Providing customers useful advises regarding vehicle types, GPS systems, prices, terms & conditions, corporate program, loyalty programs
- Taking care of customers’ requests, and complaints
- Handling effective insurance sales, up-sells, additional extras
- Human Resources Management
- Managing all employees working in the branch in terms of their attendance (including shift plan if needed) and punctuality, discipline, and welfare.
- Ensuring the highest possible training level amongst the branch employees
- Selecting the right candidates with appropriate specifications
- Communicating new information or procedures to the team on regular basis
- Showing leadership, motivating branch employees, defining branch and individual targets, identifying “high potentials” for further development
- Providing timely resolution of employee grievances and problems by taking up the issues with concerned persons in Support Function for increasing employee satisfaction.