Our Client is a leading NVOCC Logistic Provider with International presences, more than 100 office worldwide has opened up a position of Assistant Vice President for Business Development to join them in their Global HQ Management team.Responsibilities:
- Management and development of the group network of offices & agents
- Development of new trade lanes & identify new business potential
- Assist in the developing the group’s market strategy
- Assist in the cultivation of Key Accounts for business growth
- Business Analysis & Statistics gathering
- Special Project management as and when required
- Location : CDB
- Salary : Basic $10,000 – $14,000 + Benefits + Bonus (Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction by providing attractive staff benefits, welfare & training programmes to all staff.