Parts Turnover & Revenue Targets
- Achieve annual parts turnover and revenue targets by creating & implementing after-sales marketing plan for truck business.
Customer Relationship Management
- Visit and liaise with dealers, customers and suppliers to maintain existing relationships and foster new working relationships
- Provide technical support to dealers/Customers
- Assist Dealer in developing technical skills and efficiency, including issues related to:
- Management of Recalls / Campaigns.
- Technical documentation, procedures, information and systems training.
- Identify and assist in related technical issues to fleet customer and dealers
- Confirm currency of diagnostic equipment, required tools and accreditation.
- Handle customer complaint of technical issues
- Roadside assistance support for dealers/customer.
Parts Volume and Profitability
- Ensure continued improvement of parts volume and profitability by preparing annual truck parts targets and marketing plan
- Propose measures and plans for After Sales strategy and retain customer
- Perform market research & competitor analysis
- Perform CSI survey and define counter measures for improvement
- Define and implement counter action plans
Administration and Reporting
- Prepare dealer standard of workshop equipment and special tools
- Prepare workshop process and workshop standard for Trucks
- Analyzing After-Sales KPIs of dealers
- Meet various reporting requirements within the deadline
- Handle other projects as assigned