We are currently seeking an Affiliate Manager
with great people skills, excellent technical capabilities and a basic knowledge of affiliate marketing tools and strategies.
The successful candidate will be exceptionally well organized, have strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit matched with a desire to excel in a dynamic and rewarding industry. If you are a top-performing team player looking for a great opportunity then make this your next career move!Overview
The Affiliate Manager will aggressively seek out new affiliate relationships via a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the online performance marketing industry. You'll be managing affiliates on a day to day basis, as a problem solver and growing our business. This is not a 9-5 job, if you like to work hard and play hard, this is your job.
The Affiliate Manager must thrive in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment. Our Affiliate Managers represent the front lines of acquiring affiliate distribution. He/she should be self-motivated, excel at relationship building, and analyzing marketing campaigns. This position provides high earning potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry.Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners
- Research and work with affiliate partners on efficient methods of optimizing their revenue
- Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue goals through recommendations and implementation of best practices around online mktg. programs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Prepare sales reports to track, analyze, and forecast the revenue opportunities for affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate activity and potential policy/program violations
- Optimize publishers and provide technical assistance when needed
- Keep abreast of competition and issues within the performance marketing industry, relevant products, and relevant markets
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry trade shows and conferences