In this role you will be supporting the Finance Controller in the daily accounting operations. You will be managing a team of accounting staff and your job is to ensure a correct and on-time execution of all accounting procedures. Besides the daily operations you will also be involved in supporting senior management with strategic issues such as: accounting regulations, year-end-closing, audit etc.
• Key person to set up accounting system, procedures, policies and managing all accounting transactions of the company.
• Responsible for Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Financial reports. Manage the accounting team to secure on-time closing of all reports.
• Monitor daily accounting tasks and manage team for correct and timely execution.
• Manage other departments to ensure that everyone has done their part for monthly closing.
• Cash-management on a daily, monthly and annual basis. Provide input of cash-management improvements and future strategy.
• Conduct analysis on Financial reports to improve cost structure, minimize risk, maximize profitability and cash-flow.
• Monitor accounting team performance and suggest changes in procedures for improvement.
• Closely work with Sales team to optimize AR and Purchasing team for AP.
• Lead the accounting team to communicate with other departments for any rising problems and find out the best solution.
• Ensure that all accounting procedures comply with domestic and international regulations. Also anticipate on future legislation changes.
• Update, learn and gain knowledge of local & international accounting and tax information. Share knowledge with senior management and accounting team.
• Preparations for monthly Finance meeting.
• Assist other departments in making their annual budget. Monitor budget progress and assist when departments are exceeding budget.
• Ensure that all transactions are correctly in the system and hardcopy documents are filed in a correctly manner.
• Together with Finance Controller act as key person when dealing with auditor.
• Participate as a project team member for large projects such as factory expansion and installation of new machines. Source for financing opportunities, planning, monitor budget etc.
• Ad -hoc analysis assigned by Finance Controller
• Run, control and revise accounting system in Microsoft Dynamics AX.