Our client is comprised of various business domain companies and is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of electronic products, as well as a supplier of electronic components and materials. To cope with rapid expansion, our client urgently requires a talented and dynamic person for the position of Accounting Manager.
- Preparing accounting schedules for the closing of monthly financial statements and communicating to staff and other sections.
- Checking all vouchers (AP, AR, fixed assets, inventory, and general vouchers) and supporting documents based on revenue codes, company regulations and accounting standards.
- Controlling cash receipts and following up long-term receivables for overseas and domestic companies. Reporting any concerned problems to management.
- Planning and analyzing monthly cash flow statements.
- Planning year-end physical counts of fixed assets and inventory and communicating to concerned persons.
- Approving payment transactions via the online system (overseas and domestic payments).
- Preparing documents for the Revenue Department, external auditors and property tax consultants.
- Preparing financial statements, tax sheet calculations and BOI reports.