“Sixt rent a car” is an international provider of quality mobility solutions. Our branches are one of our key business unites, contributing to our constant business success and the most important meeting ground with our customers. Our aim is not only to provide a high-end standard of customer satisfaction but also a worldwide mobility solution catered to the needs of our clients. For further information please take a look at http://www.mastercarrental.com.
About Sixt in Thailand: Sixt is operated by Master Car Rental (MCR) which is an affiliate company of MGC-ASIA. We possess a master licensee of the global car rental franchise from Germany in 7 South East Asia countries. Working with Sixt provides extensive professional experiences as well as international work environment.
The Accounting and Finance Manager is responsible for performing highly specialized accounting work at Laos branch. Including supervise and handling financial reports and all kinds of financial analysis. Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure data necessary for business operations is accurate and reliable. Additionally the candidate would oversee cash management and financial legislation and regulation, and manage cash flow for a company by supervising the balance sheets and income statements.
Director of Accounting and Finance / Managing Director
- Manage account and finance functions of Laos operation (Sixt)
- Prepare all required financial report such as financial statements, analyze financial performance, and work closely with HQ in Thailand.
- Be responsible for financial planning to ensure business growth
- Ensure accounting & financial compliance, and accuracy of accounting system, all management reports including tax planning and related matters, reporting and operation expenses, cash flow projection and management.
- Coordinate with auditor to comply with Laos Accounting standard and regulations
- Coordinate with local financial institutions
- Lead accounting and finance team of local staff