- Ability to learn ERP system to create and generate reports and review data that is critical in supporting purchasing and inventory controls.
- Must have excellent organizational and communation skills.
- Must be able to physically perform job duties of all Warehouse members.
- Must be able to determine material receiving and issuing procedure.
- Must be able to provide knowledge of material control.
- Manage and audit other purchasing performed by staff.
- Identify vendor cost saving opportunities and support strategic sourcing initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as directed or requested.
- The Warehouse manager will also work closely with business leaders throughout the company to help them better manage their vendor relationships to obtain better service and to drive cost savings and avoidance.-