- Technical background with management degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in sales management, especially in media, digital, mobile or finance industry.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Ability to establish compensation plans for all sales staff including salary structures, increments, commissions and bonus plans.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
Strong business acumen, creativity, excellent communication skills, problem solving capabilities, strong affinity to online, mobile media, gaming and social networks. Never say die attitude and a team player.
- To work in a fun, awesome yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction. All day, every day.
- To enjoy the excitement of a young, high-growth company and yet also be able to enjoy the fruits of your effort and contribution on a regular basis.
- To work in a casual company that doesn’t impose a strict dress code.
- To have a job that allows you to play games during office hours.