Lozi is seeking a UX/UI designer to join our UX team based in Ho Chi Minh. A UX/UI designer at Lozi needs to be competent in all facets of the design process, and exceptionally talented and skilled in UI/UX design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture Design and UI Implementation.
This is your chance to become part of the leading innovative team!
Job Location: Ho Chi Minh, Viet NamResponsibilities include, but are not limited to: The UX designer reports to the Head of UXD and is responsible for:
- Performing competitive analysis and research for projects
- Researching and analyzing industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies
- Creating and revising information architecture documents and diagrams including but not limited to: content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams and static or interactive prototypes
- Directing ongoing usability testing and assessment
- Working with project owners and project teams to to propose new solutions to complex user-centered design problems and complete the IA/UI
- Developing processes for new production projects including site map, wireframe layout and template
- Involving to UI/UX improvement process and applying to the product
- Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions
- Conducting & facilitating requirements, design, and implementation reviews
- Reviewing user adoption of deliverables and acceptance testing
- Ensuring all versions of project UX/UI are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately
- Presenting work to teams, project owners and all other stakeholders to get feedback and update to the work.