Our client is a consumer health company headquartered in USA with a market leading position in Hong Kong. The company is listed on a US stock exchange and has seen tremendous growth in Asia Pacific. With Hong Kong being a critical business centre for them, the company has a strong track record of sales here and is looking to grow its market share further in the region. With this growth, they are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to lead the team.Job Responsibilites
- Reporting to the Sales Director for the brand,
- Developing and implementing trade marketing strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Developing and delivering the trade sales plan as per brand strategy and business objectives
- Managing and coaching a team to ensure effective execution of trade support activities
- Leading the design and implementation category management, display, merchandising and promotion plans for all trade channels
- Collaborating with internal functional teams to develop trade spending allocations and monitor trade promotion budgets
- Driving high impact business solutions in areas of distribution, merchandising, pricing, promotion and in-store brand building