Summary of position
Our client is one of the leading international company specialized in supporting companies in expanding their businesses in existing markets and launching into new ones.
The company is currently seeking for the qualified candidate for the position of Trade Marketing Manager.
The Trade Marketing Manager will be in charge of working closely with supplier and proposing marketing plan. He/she will roll out strategic markets, manage & monitor Trade spend among other duties and responsibilities.Main Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with supplier and propose marketing plan,
- Roll out strategic markets & Manage & Monitor Trade spend,
- Closely work with Sales team to achieve sale target, monitor and drive sales team,
- Support Sales to delivery target achievement,
- Ensure implementation of the agreed marketing plan are well rolled out through the strategic markets and channels,
- Effectively monitor and keep track on the allocated trade budget, the movement of the competitor, related categories, channel and customer development and update,
- Formulate brand strategies & manage brand budgets,
- Achieve key performance indicators, develop & implement marketing activities,
- Monitor markets trends and customers insights.
- To the Group Trade Marketing and Communication Manager.