Our client is leading European Trading and Manufacturing Construction Chemicals & Building Materials Company. Therefore, it’s very promising for Thai who are seeking for an opportunity of growth. A good benefit package is provided. If you are searching for an professional working environment and long-term career development opportunities, then this great opportunity is for you.
Please send your detailed MS Word version resume / CV with current & expected salary, date of availability to us ASAP.Reports toTechnical Manager Objectives of the role
To supervise and ensure proper application work has been carried out strictly in accordance to Company product specification and method statement.
To provide on-site support and product application trouble shooting.
To conduct site trials and product application when required.
To support Technical Manager in meeting technical department objectives and compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and Company HSE requirements Key Areas of Responsibility
Key working Relationships
- Supervise to ensure proper application work is conducted in accordance to Company product specification and method statement.
- Provide on-site support and product application trouble shooting in event of quality or application issues.
- Attend meeting with customer/applicator as and when required for product/application issues or enquiries.
- Prepare product and marketing samples for customers. Manage product sample inventory.
- To report to relevant sales personnel or technical manager on site matter for relevant and timely action and follow up.
- Support competitor benchmarking trials with proper data recording.
- Carry out application trials, product demonstration and other marketing/sales support as required.
- To co-ordinate and provide technical support for customer enquiries or complaints when required.
- To develop or establish application methodology for new products or new applications.
- Carry out assigned tasks such that project/work meets agreed timelines and deliverables. Ensure proper documentation and timely reporting of project/work status.
- Support Technical Manager in application equipment or testing laboratory sourcing.
- Comply to ISO9001, 14001 and Company HSE requirements.
- To perform any other duties as required by the Technical Manager.
- Management Team
- Sales Department
- Operations Department
- Company opcos, regional and global teams
- Registration bodies
- Testing Laboratories