Our growing company is seeking to hire a Technical Head who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our technical team. You will be in charge of leading and managing a project team for the delivery of construction packages, evaluate and follow up on the design of all products and projects and review product design to suit feasibility reviews of the business unit. You will also be tasked to facilitate the ongoing training of your subordinates.
A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skill, problem solving and good people management skills. Previous experience in township or commercial projects is a plus. Essential Functions:
- Reporting to General Manager.
- Leading the project team in on time delivery according to project timeline and meet the company quality standards.
- Manage consultantís deliverables and to plan and develop new design development concept and compliance in design, pre-computation plan, infrastructure plans etc.
- Review and determine product specification in ensuring quality and within budget.
- Liaison with various authority departments on timely approval process.
- Review and comment on contractorsí mandatory submissions of progress reports and various plans.
- Review contractorís baseline programme and provide feedback to the contract administrator prior to the programme being accepted and established as the baseline.
- Evaluate tender technical submissions and attend tender interviews to assess capability of the tenderers for the construction packages.
- Regular engagement with Senior Leadership of the contractor to review and resolve construction issues.
- Close monitoring and tracking of construction costs endeavoring to deliver projects within the approved contract value and budget.
- Establish strong relationship with key authorities to support the successful delivery of the specific elements of the development.
- Developing the project implementation team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.