A great opportunity has come up for a Technical Director working with an International Engineering Consultancy. You will be overseeing and directing Hong Kong and overseas projects, you will need to be astute and technically minded, able to deliver projects on time and within budget. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
THE NATURE OF OUR CLIENTS BUSINESS
- Responsible for leading a design team and working with Contractors.
- Directly oversee all projects undertaken
- Accountable for technical detailed designs, review submissions and specifications
- Liaise and work closely with Operations Director and Infrastructure Dept on new projects for both local and international level, entailing business development mission, prepare fee proposals, and provide technical support
- Familiar with projects involving Bridges, viaducts & majot temporary works familiar with standards/codes, tender, government and private submissions
- Contribute to business growth and client relationships, strong commercial awareness and industry knowledge.
Our Client has delivered some of the most iconic projects around the world. Their name is synonymous with quality, class and being market leaders in their sector.
The increased workload in Asia has opened up the opportunity for a Technical Director, to be based in the established Hong Kong office.