Our client is an international communication agency.
The successful candidate would work with Production Team and Design Team in multiple operations and face exacting deadlines. Effectively manage technical team to achieve the best technical solution for an event, responsible for the technical realization and coordination of live events, and able to deliver the agency’s events and campaigns with strong leadership and broad industry experience.
- Clearly articulate the brief, and translate into a workable solution which offers clear and concise production specification, ensuring each activity is delivered in accordance with expectations.
- Actively build and sustain positive client/ supplier relationships, and ensure any dealings are exercised with the upmost due diligence and always with the Agency and client in mind
- Effectively negotiate and manage the allocation of production budgets to ensure funds are targeted appropriately
- Effectively manage all equipment and event accessories, actively take the lead role in ensuring the safe closure of events and seamless transition between events and activities.
- Assume the lead production role in managing technical suppliers to ensure quality products/services are delivered and all events are specified correctly and to a high standard of quality whilst also being delivered on time and within budget. Engage suppliers in regular audits to evaluate progress
- Collate and distribute action plans to aid project management, including but not limited to timelines, build schedules, show running orders, contact sheets, crew packs.
- Timely and accurately respond to client with proposal and await feedback, always being self-aware of any change requirements, and not being afraid to utilise experience and knowledge to provide clarity of approach.
- Create Production execution plan, including all administration necessities and execute project in a safe and controlled manner