The position requires a minimum of 10 years of experiences
with at least 5 years as Team lead in a banking IT system. To be an efficient and accepted knowledgeable team lead, the candidate will have at least one or two competencies either technology or business domain.
- Strong maturity in software development latest market practices
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Good knowledge in Cash Management area like Payment and Clearing, Payment Reporting, Liquidity Management, General Ledger and Billing
- Basic knowledge on accounting
- Capacity to define an overview of the project and to explain it to the team
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC/Struts/JSF, Java script, JQuery
- Knowledge on big data technologies like Storm, Kafka, HBase, Hadoop is an advantage
- Relational databases – Oracle/MSSQL/Sybase
- Build tool - Maven//sbt/ant, UML, JMS/Websphere MQ, Restful web services, Jenkins/Team City, Source management – SVN/GIT, TDD using Junit, DBUnit, Jira/QC. Application server – Jboss/Websphere/Weblogic
Other Professional Skills and Mindset
- Proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Capable to effectively interact with functional and technical team
- Already work with teams overseas
- Team spirit - Like explain and share knowledge, encouraging and motivating people
- As part of an integrated organization across 3 main sites (Paris, SQY, Singapore), be able to forge close relationships with program director, others team leads, architecture functions and quality assurance teams.
It could be a limited travel aspect for this role.