About Our Client
Our client is one of the leaders in design, manufacturing, and market power tools, outdoor power equipment, accessories hand tools, layout and measuring tools, floorcare and appliances industryAbout The Role
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their company and to continue developing this high performing team.Key Responsibilities
- Upon receipt of properly authorized customer demand, co-ordinate & empower all planning elements to figure out all right production and material planning;
- Reconcile the Master Production Schedule to customer demand coverage to ensure thereís no over and shortage in material procurement. Evaluate material status to foresee if any material shortage risk or excess via capacity plan in overall supply chain.
- Close co-ordinate the supply delivery from China consolidation shipment to ensure meet the need of Vietnam production.
- Work close with Engineering/Production team for any Logistic activities of machines/tools/materials import/export comply with Customs regulations.
- Able to join the Global conference for production/shipment alignment tracking
- Ensure suppliers are driving materials based on forecast or coordinating with vendors on material issues
- Negotiation and maintaining a smooth relationship and Code of conduct handling with suppliers/ China supply chain team.
- Supply and business risk management; drive supplier's performance on time delivery tracking
- Assess production schedules, revise when necessary, and optimize to run quantities, minimize change over and achieve 100% on time delivery.
- Update and maintain the Master Production Schedule as changes are identified in order to reflect accurate, up-to-date information in plan.
- Resolve all excess issues and investigate the reasons for excess issues and create mechanism to minimize recurrence.
- Review all relevant policies and procedures with department members, instructing them regarding the specific instruction. Ensure each individualís comprehension as well as his or her on-going support and compliance.
- Managing, monitoring and reviewing the work goals and objectives.
- Defines and monitors key performance metrics, follow Supervisorís other job assignment