Our Client is one of the world’s most recognized technology brands and a world leader in channel based hardware and hardware solutions. They have 250 staff in 12 countries across the Asia Pacific region, committed to providing innovative solutions that help businesses maximize efficiency and drive out cost. They are actively seeking to recruit a dynamic leader to take on the role of Supply Chain Manager, Asia Pacific to join their exciting team in Singapore.
You will be responsible for the End-to-End Supply Chain and be a major contributor to its future direction. Reporting to the CEO in Australia, you will develop and manage the supply chain capability for the Asia Pacific Region. You will manage a team, control and direct the receipt, warehousing, transport and distribution of products and supplies in a timely manner and resource efficient manner.
- Meet KPIs, including inventory, forecasting and customer satisfaction rating.
- Formulate and track logistics policies and strategies
- Develop and manage end-to-end supply chain planning, scheduling & ordering policies, procedures, processes and technology with the respective systems, and providing integrated systems architecture to ensure effective planning decisions.
- Develop the policies and processes, applications plan and infrastructure to operate the Asia Pacific & China Regions.
- Provide order management, demand planning, financial reporting and freight forwarding across the business, providing accurate and timely DIFOT to entire customer base.
- Develop systems integration plans and systems architecture to enable aggressive growth targets.
- Reduce overall Supply Chain operating costs, and further leverage resources and information technology to ensure accurate planning and timely delivery of product to market.
- Develop and manage the capability for customers to manage and track order status from order to delivery.
- Negotiate contracts