Our client is an automotive parts manufacturer with a growing portfolio of international and domestic clients. The company is continuously investing in its expansion plan and is now seeking a fast learning, well-organised and highly motivated individual for the position of Supply Chain Director.
- Managing a Planning, Purchasing, Logistics and Warehousing Team, and ensuring they deliver an appropriate working performance.
- Improving the effectiveness of the supply chain functions.
- Maintaining the raw materials and finished goods inventory to meet on time delivery targets in an organised and cost effective manner.
- Controlling the stock of raw materials as per demand and/or changes in their availability.
- Managing and organising the delivery of finished products to customers within Thailand and overseas.
- Liaising with the production and engineering department in planning resources to satisfy customer demands and ensuring material and production planning is optimised to satisfy those demands.
- Analysing data to monitor performance and planning improvements.
- Designing and implementing a supply chain that supports business strategies, is adapted to market conditions, provides new business opportunities and meets cost reduction strategies.