Our client is a non-profit founder with a long history of establishment in UK. They act as an international developer in helping developing countries for a better life. To cope with the extensive project needs in Africa, they would like to have a true leader to start HK office from scratch.
- This person need to be a self-starter but also a team player with a strong instinct for collaborative working, both internally with staff in remote offices (Africa, China and Singapore) and externally with partners
- Sourcing health and agriculture related products from Asia Pacific, specially China to Africa in order to helping / improve living standard
- To define business opportunities, participate in market research, define opportunity and analysis in order to start program in sourcing, procurement, and supply chain logistic one-stop solution from China, AP to Africa.
- Strong in contract negotiation skills, understand key contract terms and administration of their application of their application in order to generate successful outcomes.
- To identify, mitigate risks and possess strong financial management and negotiation skills.
- Able to make payments and apply documentary credits and bank guarantees as appropriate
- In deep knowledge in supply chain & logistics management (warehousing and distribution of suppliers globally, mindful of security concerns and strict ethical practice