- A Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
- 3-5 years of experience leading and hiring development teams in a company known for best-in-class products with an engineering department of 20+ people
- A team player that excels in motivating engineers, unlock their potential, provide performance reviews and develop their careers
- Track record of taking full ownership and bringing new features, scenarios and products to the market
- Led an agile approach in a multi-national and interdisciplinary team, holds at least one official certificate from the SCRUM alliance
- Fluent in fundamental computer science concepts, from algorithms and design patterns, over database paradigms and frontend technologies to scalable systems
- Knows when to apply the latest developments in architectural patterns and technologies, specifically in open-source and across frontend and backend
- Curious, data-driven approach with a relentless attention to details, never satisfied with the results
- Expert in Engineering Lifecycles and related practices including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Still hands-on with the team in technical discussions and code reviews but also by developing and deploying own code on a daily basis
WORKING IN IPRICE:A Booming Industry with Exciting Challenge
- Empowered to own and drive your own goals and make changes that will directly impacting the success and hyper growth of the business.
- Collaborative and blameless work environment that supports continuous learning and ingenuity.
- Opportunity to experience the tipping point of today's hottest emerging markets and industry.
- Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions.
- Accelerate your career advancement, supported by a start-up in its hyper growth phase.
- Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia.
- Work permit / VISA sponsorship for expatriates, Medical Benefits and Health Insurance coverage.
- Experience Asia's diverse cultures with talent and experts from more than 25 nationalities.
- Flexible working environment, where results matter more than face-time with your manager.
E-commerce in Southeast Asia is booming and iPrice is playing a key role in balancing the region's ecosystem - backed by world-class investors like LINE, Ventura and 500 Startups! Looking for a real challenge, like digging through truly big data, sitting at the same table with the biggest names in the digital scene, from Vietnam to Singapore, or building one of the most recognized consumer brands in the region? We got it all here. If you’re in for the fast-track, 10x growth in the next few years, you’ll love it here.Hyper-charge your Personal & Career Growth
We genuinely believe that solving problems which nobody has solved before can only happen by growing ourselves, personally and professionally. We give you challenging tasks and then let you struggle – of course not, just kidding. We invest in you through personalized coaching and world-class trainings and our advisory panel gives you access to key experts in your field - no matter whether we are talking soft- or hard-skills. And if you fail? We’ll fail together and be right there to pick you up - we’re in this journey together.Don’t miss out on our Culture & Benefits
Shorts or burka? We accept you as you are. Need to leave early for an appointment? Fine with us. Want to de-stress over a game of FIFA? There’s a 60-inch TV in the fun area. We are diverse not just in our nationalities (25 and counting, by the way) but because diversity is the building block of who we are. We take culture seriously because we believe we are at our best when we are surrounded by the right people. And yes, we have benefits, too - health insurance for everyone (incl. your family), team budgets, and tons of food. Join our family!Work with an Inspirational Leadership Team
We take leadership seriously. Sure, we can impress you by name-dropping some of our senior management’s past companies and buzz-wording around agile, but we rather focus on creating the right environment without all the corporate baggage. This means transparency in what we do, open communication, and the trust to make your own decision. If you have any concerns or problems, go straight to the “bosses”. Forget about counting hours, let’s rather focus on impact and quality. That’s how we build a successful company, with your talent and the right attitude.