Our client is a Western MNC technology company. Position: Site General Manager (based in Hanoi) Summary:
Provides effective leadership and overall direction to the facility with more than 500 employees, optimizing customer satisfaction, efficient operation of processes and equipment, profitability and supplier and employee relations. Monitors plant operations in order to obtain the product when the customer requested it, with the required expected Quality level at the lowest cost possible to maximize the Plant profits. Enforces all the Company Rules of Conduct and Safety. Actively participate in the development of procedures and practices to enhance the Plant Metrics. Responsibilities:
- Oversee all manufacturing-related departments and insure that they are meeting department goals and objectives.
- Manage manufacturing operations to provide world-class quality, delivery and service to customers.
- Monitor efficiencies of team reporting to this position, establish, monitor and report key indicators.
- Recommend changes to increase cost effectiveness
- Leadership responsibility for strategic and tactical manufacturing planning, quality improvement, cost reductions, productivity and process improvements, equipment and automation development and growth and profitability.
- Develop and monitor operating budgets for production program, personnel and equipment, manage manufacturing activities to budgeted forecasts, take corrective actions to address budget deviations.
- Control and coordinate departments to reach the optimal utilization of personnel and material.
- Adjust production programs according to market fluctuations
- Monitor sales forecasts to insure requirements in materials, equipment, and personnel are met.
- Assure ISO 9001 and 14000 compliance.
- Building facility management including production workflow design, equipment installation, and parking.
- Collaborate with sales department in meeting production schedules and resolving production related problems.
- Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.