Our client a leader in their field specialising in Manufacturing , seeks the services of a suitably qualified Logistics Director for their expanding operation in Vietnam
. To be considered for this role you will require strong direct maanufacturing , export and warehousing experience in ASIA and USA.
- Manage warehouse teams- locally and abroad
- Manage transportation of goodsfactory or outsourced manufacturer to the customer
- Handle import/export documentation
- Build relationships with customs departments in operational regions
- Ship accessories to our partners/stores with the furniture, based on purchase plans of the Merchandising team.
- Manage bonded warehouse facility in APAC, EMEA and Latin America as necessary
- Manage the minimum number of stocking points to maximise efficiency and cost management whilst optimising delivery speed.
- Deliver to the “customer” for stock items in a maximum of 21 days from order – ideally 14 or less depending on exact locations and for partners deliver to their warehouses within 14 days
- Manage “white glove” delivery (which includes pre-inspection) to end consumer for stores & designers.
- Work closely with business units to manage inventory levels
- Play a role in the leadership team to drive the business to achieve its objectives