Your profile & role on the projectYOU:
- Thrive on challenge. When was the last time you fail?
- Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
- Can deal with constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
- Oversee the full spectrum of design and development challenges and partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded individual to partner with the Managing Director to lead in starting up our Bangkok office and spear-head business direction, strategic planning and market penetration. You have outstanding conceptual design skills and a strong understanding of information architecture and user-centered design principles. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to manage client projects and also build a high performing design team that consistently exceeds expectations. You should have experience in all phases of user experience design: discovery (competitive research, analytics, & interviews, etc), wireframe design, prototyping, user testing, interactive design & creative direction, QA & deployment. You will also work closely with project teams and business stakeholders and provide technical expertise that enables innovation.
* Drive user experience audits, reviews and heuristic evaluations.
* Visualize, design and conceptualize the user experience.
* Design and run design thinking workshops.
* Present concepts and UX solutions.
* Understand product definition and user interface design requirements.
* Lead sketching sessions. Strong understanding of design research methodologies.
* Create detailed wireframes along with define interaction specifications and build prototype.STILL YOU:
You are passionate about new technologies, digital innovation and design. You have already worked in an Agile environment driven by Time-To-Market, you communicate easily, are independent and able to make significant proposals. Within exciting projects, you will initiate UX design and assist our customers in adopting the patterns expected for their softwares, mobile/tablet/web applications, e-commerce platforms, etc.
* You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Instructional or Graphic Design, related field.
* You have at least 10 years of experience in the field of UX with experience in recruiting, leading and mentoring a design team.
* You have strong understanding of motion design, HTML, CSS and other technical platforms.
* You have good knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Silverback, Principle, Framer and other design tools.
* You have experience in designing digital experiences web and mobile platforms.
* You have experience in agile development processes.
* You have an entrepreneurial/wild spirit combined with corporate know-how.
* You have outstanding communication skills, able to design and run workshops.
* You have a great sense of humor, fun to work with and a digital guru!