Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. In the next 10 years, we’ll triple the amount of time officers can spend serving their communities. In the next 20, we’ll eliminate paperwork in policing so that officers can focus on what matters. And in the next 50 years, we’ll make the bullet obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day. Come Join Us
Early in 2017 Axon acquired Misfit Computer Vision and Machine Learning Research Group to start our AI & Machine Learning initiatives. This team will provide solutions for our machine learning search capability by increasing the accuracy, competence and pace of processing images and videos. This effort allows customers to get additional insight from video, photos and audio.
The team in Ho Chi Minh City has already made significant improvements for our solution and with Axon. We are now investing to further grow our investment in Vietnam.
Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your passion, experience, and strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world. We cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. Our mission is to protect life, making the world a safer place through smart devices and software services. We love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.Your Impacts
Are you passionate about high-uptime, self-healing, and automatically scaling systems? Are you frustrated by the concept of late-night pages or being on call? Do you want to use your technical expertise and experience to help engineers make better choices when it comes to system architectures and design?
At Axon we run one the largest public safety video and data platforms in the world. At over 20 petabytes of information and growing rapidly, we are constantly innovating our own technology to build faster, more scalable, and reliable systems. Site Reliability Engineers at Axon work across all of our product teams to ensure that we can deploy, monitor, and maintain systems at scale.Responsibilities
- As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will be solving the hard problems. Problems like:
- Scalability we store over 20+ petabytes of video information (and growing fast). You will develop and integrate solutions for automatic performance monitoring and scaling.
- InformationSecurity: Partner with our information security team to deliver on high security standards, ensuring we follow industry standards and government regulations around the globe.
- Maintainability– You will implement strategies to maintain and grow our services and infrastructure using modern technologies such as time-series databases, searchable log metrics, cross-call tracing, and more.
- Deployability – Build simplicity to deploy complex environments across the globe with a zero-downtime, continuous deployment platform.
- Engagement- You will consult with the engineering teams design to deliver services which are flexible, resilient, and a joy to operate.
- Mentorship - You will get the opportunity to mentor others to learn, grow, and maintain high standards within the organization.