The senior sales executive holds responsibility for planning, implementing to achieve the own sales targets, also supporting sales executive to grow up. Principal Functions and Accountabilities:
- Proactively establish and maintain relationship with all partners who are small and medium Interior designers, Architects, Contractors, Design and Build firms, Freelancers, Corporate clients as well as Owners.
- Understand the customer organization and decision making process.
- Take care and keep close relationship with all customers.
- Drive the sales to achieve the individual target.
- Provide Clients with the right consultancy of paint system solutions including: Color trend, product, and application service.
- Establish business plans that benefit both partners and Tambour to make customer loyal and satisfied.
- Develop and coordinate with support teams to serve customers on time with exceptional services.
- Follow full project life cycle from Initiation to Closure. Closure only means when payment is done.
- Handle and settle well customers’ complaints with the help of Customer Service and other teams.
- Support Sales Executive to grow up.
- Carry out other duties in the company’s interest.