Our Client, a Leading Semicon Provider, has an opportunity for a dynamic individual to join the team as a Senior QA Manager/Director.RESPONSIBLITIES
- Manage customer complaint, abnormal lot & corrective action program.
- Supervise and ensure customer quality/reliability qualification requirement are met
- Identify, report or feedback necessary information related to quality to various manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the management of QA representation in New Product Introduction activities.
- Participate in New Product Introduction (NPI) activities.
- Participate in MRB disposition for non-conforming material to ensure no quality risk to the customer.
- Establish a set of indices for major customers to gauge the company performance.
- Interface with customer on the audit and closure follow up