To succeed in this role, you must have at least the Bachelor Degree in Engineering such as Chemical Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Material or Industrial Engineering)Key Requirements:
- lean six sigma or six sigma black belt certification
- 10 years of work experience with 3 years’ experience as project manager overseeing major projects, preferably PMP certified
- strong project management skills with the ability to deliver projects within strict and tight deadlines
- experience in implementing Lean initiatives or Kaizen eventsstrong project management skills with the ability to deliver projects within strict and tight deadlines
- ability to build and maintain networks within matrix environments
- strong drive for results and commercial acumen
- strong at analytical skill, attention to detail
- Preferable local Vietnamese candidate.
This global manufacturing company has been in the industry for over 100 years. They offer competitive benefits as well as career progression to their employees.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.