We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join our team!
Based in Bangkok or Phuket, you will report to the Chief Project Officer. You will initially be responsible for overseeing projects in South East Asia & Greater ChinaWHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:PRE-CONSTRUCTION
- Master programming of the total development to establish key dates for design information, approvals, award of contracts, construction milestones, placement of material orders and all items having a critical effect on the project.
- Management of the overall process of design to monitor that the design conforms to the requirements of the project’s brief and schedule.
- Provide input to the designers on appropriate construction techniques available and their design implications and programme advice.
- Monitor the adequacy of design team co-ordination in respect of the interface between architectural, structural and building services design details and provide advice on remedial action to be taken where necessary.
- Organize and chair meetings with consultants, and other concerned parties to monitor that all aspects of the project stay on programme and within budget. Monitor special activities that may potentially affect the overall planning /time frame of development.
- Liaise with CM and Contractor’s Senior Management for resolution of any problems arising.
- Continue to monitor the adequacy of co-ordination of outstanding design issues.
- Regular reviews of the construction progress with the CM and or contractor’s site management team and agree any actions needed to keep the project on schedule.
- Participate in the review of on site design problems and liaise between the Design Team and Contractor for their effective and timely resolution.
- Chair monthly site meetings to review project status and highlight areas of possible time or cost overrun and issue a monthly executive report.Management of the handover process of the completed work to operation team.