offer job is expired.
Senior Piping Engineer - Oil & Gas
- Expires on May 06, 2014
- Permanent - Full Time
- 5+ years
- Expat and local
Engineering / Technical
Energy / Oil & Gas
Our Client is a full-fledged EPCIC provider.
Further details about this position will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Past Experience should include:
- Piping engineering, layout design activities.
- Capable of preparing piping design calculations, specifications and datasheets for piping materials, Valves & Piping Specialties.
- Familiar with Procurement Engineering activities, such as RFQ/TBE & Vendor documents review.
- Familiar with International codes & Standards such as ASME, API, ANSI, DIN, BS etc.
- Hands-on experience in Piping Stress Analysis using Caesar II software and exposure to 3D CAD (PDMS) projects and Construction Engineering activities will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Engineering
- Good command of English both written and spoken