Define, design, and help implement global processes and strategies to support operations, create internal system and practical efficiencies, and bridge customer expectations with technical execution. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work with operations management and/or senior sales personnel to develop new process that align JSI services with customer expectations.
- Act as liaison between operations management and executive team to convey ideas, concerns, or other information pertaining to the strategies of JSI.
- Support global branches by reinforcing core competencies, develop new processes, and roll out of services to support new and existing customers.
- Participate in discussions with potential strategic global customers.
- Plan, document, and execute launches or new customer interface programs.
- Present solutions to Director that support continued global operations growth and concepts of strengthening of existing processes.
- Educate and train global operations teams to new JSI programs, processes or customer specific requirements.
- Work with JSI US, Europe, and Asia offices (agents and other JSI branches) to maintain and develop information sharing protocols, and other effective strategies to further JSIís growth and fiscal success.
- Create solutions as part of a team which would include partnerships in operations, information technology, sales, and other potential departments.
- Evaluate the health of JSIís current systems, departments, and processes with an eye towards creating efficiencies for the organization that will result in cost savings and/or value added service to delight the customer.
- Make recommendations to the Director pertaining to opportunities that increase revenue and/or decrease costs.
- Build a team of professionals within the organization that will help to carry out short term, and long term vision of the JSI organization.
- Other duties as assigned.