Summary of position
Our client is one of the leading international companies specialised in real estate development project in Cambodia. The Senior Human Resource Manager will be in charge of recruiting and training suitable staff as well as advising on financial matters and will provide senior management. He/she will be based in Phnom Penh.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Take in charge recruitment and talent management;
- Support the Company’s rewards programs;
- Design and implement compensation and benefit programs to ensure competitiveness;
- Provide senior management with data analysis pertaining to these programs as well as leading the salary, bonus and share plans review cycles;
- Serve as a liaison for Human Resources with various business units Finance teams to ensure accurate accounting of the various compensation programs;
- Advise on financial implications which include tax and amortization methodologies;
- Be responsible in ensuring survey participation and provide advice to the Human Resources business partners in cost centre allocation, salary budget accruals and annual manpower cost budgets.