Caravelo continues to grow.
To help us reach our objectives we are actively recruiting for a Senior Manager who will take responsibility for further establishing our business in the region.
There are multiple stakeholders who have high expectations for this appointment. Our existing customers require smooth implementations and improved returns from existing products. The Caravelo team needs a colleague who’s dependable, who gets on and gets things done without adding pressure internally. Our business requires scale in the region and a significant contribution to Caravelo’s overall performance.
If you are successful as a candidate you’ll be a high energy, passionate, technologically advanced overachiever. You’ll have demonstrated sustained success in your career so far and you’ll be looking at this role as a step up: certainly not as just another job.
We will look to this role to inspire and lead our team in the region as we grow. As such, you’ll have the required maturity in outlook, comfort in managing relationships at all hierarchical levels and natural leadership skills that mark you out as a CVO leader.Job location:
Bangkok, but could be located in any major Southeast Asia city (within day-trip range).The role is:
Senior Manager, Asia PacificWhich means:
What do we offer in exchange?
- Be the figurehead for Caravelo in the region: the potential to lead and inspire future team growth
- Being confident in delivering on business development across multiple verticals, often being the lead in pre-sales and negotiations
- Engage and consult with airlines and travel brands to understand pain-points, opportunities and establish common objectives for deploying Caravelo technology
- Be the champion for Caravelo with existing customers, provide insightful analysis and make recommendations for business improvement
- Translate customer needs into meaningful actions and requirements for developer teams
- Helping the development/implementation of client/products through pragmatic actions
- A competitive salary
- A real chance to grow very rapidly - we are growing, which means that there's plenty of room for personal development
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result
- You will be joining a fast moving and progressive company that prides itself on being at the forefront of software development within the airline industry
- You will never be bored!