To implement & manage all Company’s internal control and inspection activities:
- Make plan and implement periodical and irregular inspection the activities of Departments, Branch and report to CEO
- By inspection and control, detect, give out proposal and recommend on supplementation or amendment of Company rules, regulations and procedures as well as precaution measures to improve business performance and enhance the effectiveness of the internal control and inspection
- Check for signs of instability in the coordination between departments and report to CEO
- Check and evaluating the truthfulness, accuracy, reasonable from the data reported by the relevant departments.
Advise to CEO:
- Research, analysis of internal control and inspection activities of the Company and consult CEO
- Timely reporting and advising CEO about the negative signs in the system. Working with the Board of Management to review and update the specific areas at risk and give advice in actively control matrix of business risks, identify significant risks, the engine to reduce risk, quality improving activities required to mitigate risks.
To participate in design and develop internal control and inspection procedure/ system:
- Writing all policies, processes, work flow and other contents related to Internal control and inspection
- Record all internal control and inspection documents; keep confidential for data, documents according to regulations;
- Provide relevant inspection records, documents to authorities.
Other tasks as assigned by CEO